The University main campus is based in the Rzeszow city centre.
Apart from the Institute of Economy, Institute for Financial Research and Analyses, The Institute of Biomedical Informatics, Institute for Researches on Civilizations, Centre of Innovation Transfer and Entrepreneurship and the Project Office, the main campus houses a number of other institutes and university bodies.
The most recent development of the campus is the Centre for International Education.
The principal idea of establishing the centre was to promote intercultural exchange and international initiatives.
- Software Engineering Laboratory,
- Laboratory of Virtual Reality and Image Processing,
- Laboratory of Computer graphics and Digital Art,
- CISCO Systems Laboratory,
- Microsoft Laboratory,
- Sun Microsystems Laboratory,
- Novell Laboratory,
- Laboratory of Parallel Processing Architecture and Parallel Programming,
- Laboratory of Acoustic and Audio Processing,
- Laboratory of Data Warehousing Techniques – Information Repository,
- Laboratory of Automatics and Robotics.
The other innovative solution in the Centre is Financial Laboratory which simulates stock exchange and stock broker workplace. The laboratory is on of the first initiatives in the Central- East Europe. The lab is equipped with 24 computer terminals, each with two screens.
The Centre is also equipped with a back-up, videoconference and interpreting audio system, as well as Wi-Fi.
The Centre is disabled accessible. All laboratories are equipped with tools for blind people, such as monitors and Braille printers.
REH-MEDIQ Rehabilitation and Medical Centre in Tyczyn constitutes the second campus of UITM.
The centre is one of the latest developments of the University where one can find rehabilitation, physical therapy, kinesitherapy, hydrotherapy, massage and manual therapy rooms, as well as health promotion and unconventional medicine rooms.